These fees cover site plan review costs of Planning Commission and final approval of Board, including costs of meetings, publications and mailings. Applications and pre-application conferencesmay also require an escrow deposit. See current Escrow Policy.
- Application Fee – $600.00
For Plat, Site Condominium, Planned Unit Development, and Manufactured Home Developments
- Private Road Approval Fee – $300.00
Applies only when proposed road is not included as part of a project requiring an Application Fee.
- Special Use Permits – $300.00
See Section VI. and VII. for Permits not needing Planning Commission review
- Re-Zoning Requests – $300.00
- Special Meetings – Applicant to pay a fee equal to the cost incurred, to cover items such as, but not limited to, commissioner/trustee per diems, notice publication, and recorder fees.
- Site Plan Reviews – needing no Public Hearing – $150.00