The Lowell Cable Television (LCTV) Fund is a nonprofit endowment fund established on September 17, 2007 by means of the sale of the assets of Lowell Cable Television. A portion of the annual investment earnings are distributed in agreement with the Grand Rapids Community Fund and may be available for grants each year.
The LCTV Board was created to solicit and review grant applications for projects that benefit the Greater Lowell Community including the City of Lowell, Lowell Township and Vergennes Township. LCTV Board grant recommendations are subject to final approval by the Lowell City Council.
The LCTV Fund promotes projects that are:
- Non-profit making activities
- Benefit a broad segment of the Lowell Area Community
- Enhance the quality of life in the area
- Encourage cooperation among the communities
- Qualify as one-time capital improvement projects
View the application and learn more: LCTV Fund Grant Application